Let us Explore the Methods to Connect Roku From One Device to Other
You cannot connect one single Roku gadget to multiple TV at the same time and all you can do is to disconnect the device from existing TV and connect to a different port on a new device
Otherwise, use a single Roku account login to connect multiple devices. If required, up to six authorized devices are acceptable
Can I move my Roku from one TV to Another?
Would you like to know the most preferred methods?
- Disconnect the device from the existing input port and connect to the available port on a new device
- Create a single Roku account to connect multiple devices
- Use composite audio-video port and HDMI port at the same time
- Enable screen mirroring or casting feature
- Use HDMI splitter
Want to know How to use a Single Account to Connect Multiple Roku Gadgets?
Create a valid email address and proceed with the Roku account creation steps
- Create an account visiting the Roku account creation page
- Login to the Roku account
- Select the appropriate manage account settings
- Decide the number of devices to connect
- Set the parental controls or secure each account with Roku account Pin
- The device information will be saved on your account
Create a separate account
- If this method is not compatible, create a separate account for each device and proceed to link the device
- Click on the Roku account sign up page, https://my.roku.com/signup to proceed
You can expect frequent error messages using a single account for multiple devices. In that case, try disconnecting the device and connect it back after a while
Check the Compatibility with your Channel Provider
Note that few streaming services do not support multiple accounts. Top services such as Netflix and Amazon prime supports simultaneous streaming
How To Move Roku From One TV to Another?
It’s simple, disconnect the device and proceed to connect the new device
To move your Roku from One TV to another, steps are here to execute
Disconnect the device
- To start with, disconnect the device from the Network
- Remove the cables connected
- USB cable
- HDMI cable
Select the Input Ports on the new Device
- Select the available input port and that’s HDMI 1, HDMI 2, composite audio-video port
- Fix the cables firmly
- As you switch the device ON, the guided settings such as Language and display, the network will appear on the screen
Would you like to use Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Roku Screen mirroring feature helps to cast the screen of your device to a big screen. If Roku is your choice, install screen mirroring app or enable screen mirroring settings
- Ensure that the network connection is secure
- Enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device
- Use the Settings>System > Screen mirroring
- Now, add the device to which you would like to cast the screen
Note– To cast the screen from a mobile device; install the screen mirroring Roku app, if required
Use composite audio-video port
Connect the first device to the HDMI port and another device to the composite audio-video port. Composite audio video cables are recommended for older TV models
HDMI splitters can take single HDMI input and provide multiple outputs. Refer the device setup manual to check the compatibility to use
What if you end up with issues connecting Roku to a different device or a separate account?
- You can limit the number of Roku devices connected to a single account. Sign out of the Roku account and sign in again
- Check the validity of the Roku account and email address
- As you move Roku from one TV to another, select the appropriate input ports ( HDMI and composite audio-video input)
- If screen mirroring is your choice, select the appropriate settings
To get more ideas to move Roku from one device to the other, check the recent articles posted. Click on the URL,” Can I move my Roku from one TV to another”
Contact our customer support to know more.